Monday, January 2, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

Happy New Year, everyone!   I hope you had a lovely weekend saying goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017.



2016 was like most years, some highs and some lows. I would say on the whole, it was mostly highs.  I resigned from my position at a school to begin full-time at an outpatient clinic.  We spent the first year in our first house.  We watched our friends welcome their first-born children.  I bought a new car.  We took weekend long trips to Nashville and Branson.  We celebrated two years of marriage.  I'm looking forward to seeing what 2017 brings.

There's a trend right now to pick a word for the year and focus on that.   My aunt posted a video montage on Facebook.  You were to screenshot it, look at your photos, and see what word you got.  Here was my pick:


ABUNDANCE.
Definition-a very large quantity of something; the state or condition of having a copious quantity of something; plentifulness.

I'm not quite sure where God is going to take me this year, but I'm looking forward to finding out why abundance was the word that popped up.  I'll keep you posted.

Happy 2017!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover